ANTHONY BAMIDO PETER ‘M’ AGED 40YEARS
- The complainant one Ikupoluyi Oluwatoyin Sunday ‘M’ reported to the office of the AIG Zone 2, Onikan Lagos that he was introduced to the alleged suspect one Anthony Bamido Peter ‘m’ aged 40years who claimed he needed the sum of Ninety Million Naira (₦90,000,000:00k) to execute a purported project.
- The complainant however gave him Fifty Million Naira (₦50,000,000:00k) while the suspect Anthony ‘m’ deposited three (3) vehicles:-
One (1) Mercedes-Benz E300 with Two (2) Lexus LX570 SUV with original documents of the vehicles as security for the loan and he transferred ownership of the vehicles to Mr. Ikupoluyi and prepared an agreement for him to liquefy the securities should in case he defaults servicing the loan and completely repay in one month.
- The suspect Anthony Bamido ‘m’ also gave a Mercedes-Benz GLE450 to Pruval Trading International as security in another loan of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira (₦10,500,000:00k) loan in the same vein; making total number of vehicles he fraudulently collected from the car agent four (4), amounting to One Hundred and Twenty Four Million Naira (₦124,000,000:00k).
- It is therefore revealed in the course of investigation by operatives of the Zonal Intelligence Bureau (ZIB) that; Anthony Bamido ‘m’ was arrested, investigated and arraigned for similar offence by Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police four years ago, which shows he is hell-bent on swindling unsuspecting victims of their monies and valuables.
- The general public is hereby advised to beware of such persons with same modus operandi.
- Investigation is ongoing and suspect will be accordingly charged to court for prosecution upon completion of same for possible conviction.
DSP Hauwa Idris Adamu
Zonal Polic Public Relations Officer,
Zone 2 Command Headquarters,