#Check Out Your NECO 2020 SSCE Results With These Easy Steps (Click Here)
Touchaheart Nigeria reports that NECO 2020 SSCE Results has been released, read on to find out how to check yours .
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
The Council also de-recognised 12 schools for their involvement in mass cheating and whole school cases of malpractice.
NECO 2020 SSCE Results were announced by the Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma at the NECO Headquarters in Minna.
He said the schools derecignised include four schools in Adamawa, two in kaduna, two in Kastina, Two in Niger, one in Taraba and one in FCT.
He said that 24 supervisors were blacklisted for various offences ranging from poor supervision, aiding and abetting, connivance with non candidates to write answers on chalkboards.
How To Check Your NECO 2020 SSCE Results:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, you should be see your grades in each subject…